Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome!

A few years ago, I retired from almost 30 years of teaching preschool.  During my tenure with the tots, I amassed quite a trove of literary treasures, so when I became a grandmother, I was thrilled to share my favorite books and my love of reading with my granddaughter.  (At just 3 years old, she is already a little bookworm!)

My past collection includes many "classics," such as Clifford, Spot the Dog, Curious George, and Dr Seuss, among others.  In recent years, I have been pleased to see the Christian children's market exploding, and am finding all kinds of new favorite books to share with the children in my life.

In this blog, I am pleased to share with you my perspective, as both preschool teacher and grandmother, on the latest and greatest in Christian children's literature.  So snuggle up with a little one, settle in, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment