Friday, March 25, 2011

Thank You, God, for Mommy


One of the first books I ever bought for my granddaughter was A Night Night Prayer, by Amy Parker.  She loved hearing the rhythmic verses from birth, and grew to love the prayer itself as she got older.  Because my granddaughter also cherished A Christmas Prayer, I was pleased to learn that Amy Parker published a new book about mommies, Thank You, God, for Mommy.

In Thank You, God, for Mommy, we follow a little panda cub through the ups and downs of toddlerhood, and listen as he thanks God for Mommy's love, help, and companionship.  This darling and endearing book models prayer and gratitude to children, and of course brings a tear to the eye of an adult.  The adorable illustrations, padded cover, and sturdy pages add to the draw.

I would highly recommend this book to any parent or grandparent who wants to honor the special Mommy in their little ones' lives.  Best for children ages birth to 3.

Printed in China.

I received this book from publisher Tommy Nelson Publishers so that I might give my honest review.  The opinions expressed here are my own, as I am not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment